Software Developer Embedded Systems (m/f/d) full time based in Erlangen
As a software developer you are responsible for the specification, development and verification of our processorcontrolled assemblies from concept to series production. For this purpoes we need smart thinkers who bring in their skills, creativity and dedication. You will be part of our development team for software, interface adaption and firmware programming of processorcontrolled modules from our safety technology portfolio.
- interface adaption and firmware programming of processor-controlled modules
- processor-oriented programming of electronic modules
- development and design of frontend applications
- close cooperation with our hardware development team
- moderation and lead of projectrelated team and development meetings
- development of web and mobile applications
Your personal profile:
- graduate/master/bachelor or technician (m/f/d) in computer science/information technology a comparable degree
- sound knowledge of software development for C/C++ and master programming methods as well as software test management and the creation and design of corresponding software architecture
- Your personal strengths include excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a team and an analytical way of thinking, that requires personal initiative and an agile mindset
- You are a professional in the creation of software descriptions as well as the overall documentation thanksto your very good written and spoken English and German skills
attractive conditions and a work environment, where objective oriented working is fun. You have the possibility to work in an innovative team and put your ideas to life. We have exciting tasks in a future-oriented company including generous training support.
Sounds like to be tailored to you?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your Email application with salary expectation and possible entry date.